Monday, September 21, 2009

Dwarf Citrus Trees

This is my Dwarf Citrus Trees. I have had them for one season now and since arriving they have tripled in size.

They did not produce this year so, I am hoping for next year.
The place we ordered them from said they will be dwarf in there size but will produce full sized fruit. (the also said they will produce in year one)

I have ordered live plants from eburgess and Direct Gardening before. Unfortunately 70% or all live plants that i have purchased from these 2 places have died or arrived dead. Getting a refund or a replacement is a headache so, its just money lost. So these citrus trees are surprising me that they are living. Althought the Meyeri Lemon has struggled since it arrived.


Valencia Orange




Lime




Meyeri Lemon




Tangerine







Sorry about what the blog might look like. This really isnt working the greatest for me. Im not to happy with this editor. The words and pics dont really go where they seem like they should in compose vs preview.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are pretty neat little trees, I can't wait to see if the produce for you in the near future. I never have had much luck growing food in containers...your stuff sure looks healthy.

    Trying to work with the editor on blogger is terrible, I finally gave up trying to be creative and just post my pictures the same way every time. I think your post turned out great though, and I like the way you staggered the pictures.

    ReplyDelete